Robert (Bob) is a land surveyor with fifty-one years of land surveying experience, of which twenty three years have been providing land use planning services, as well. Bob is an Oregon Registered Professional Land Surveyor, issued in 1994, and a Certified Water Rights Examiner in the State of Oregon, issued in 1995. He has been and is extensively involved in various state organizations which include:
- National Society of Professional Surveyors (NSPS, Current Oregon Governor)
- Oregon State Board of Examiners and Land Surveyors (OSBEELS, past-President)
- Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon (PLSO, past-Chair)
- Department of Geomatics Industrial Advisory Committee for Oregon Institute of Technology (OIT, current-Chair)
- Rogue Basin Utility Coordination Council (RBUCC, Current Board Member)
- The City of Medford Technical Advisory Group (land surveyor representative)
His involvement keeps the firm abreast of procedures and policies as well as the current Oregon Administrative Rules and Oregon Revised Statutes. His experience consists of boundary resolution, topographic, construction service project surveys and management, land use planning, and improvement projects for numerous agencies.