- Horizontal and Vertical control networks
- Geodetic Related Surveys
- Construction service project surveys
- Flood Boundaries; Elevation Certificates
- GIS Applications and Mapping
- Eighteen plus years experience utilizing Global Positioning System (GPS) equipment
- Working closely with staff during field data acquisition, processing, mapping and project management
Cael is currently involved with the Oregon GPS users group (secretary) and has been involved with Southern Oregon Home Builders Association, the Rogue Basin Utility Coordinating Council, and the Rogue River Chapter of Professional Land Surveyors of Oregon, of which he is a past-President.